Water deionizer system
Hard water in your water supply may be causing poor battery performance.
Metallic impurities in water can affect cell voltages and increase
self discharge, resulting in reduced battery life.
The traditional method to avoid water impurities is
to use distilled water, an expensive and inconvenient proposal.
Using deionized water is a simple and effective way to maximize battery life.
- The cartridge has a life of 600 gallons, 2300 liters of pure water
- Green light means that the water quality is OK
- Red light means it is time to change cartridge
- No light means that the batteries need to be changed
- Includes 2 D-cell batteries that will last for 2 years
- No need to mount it near AC power source